The SAM Business Case Service helps to generate a cost-benefit analysis and justification for establishing SAM service capabilities for the business.
It clearly highlights SAM objectives and ROI, and assists IT in obtaining budget approval for implementing SAM.
The SAM Business Case includes:
- A cost-benefit analysis based on current spend and infrastructure.
- Identified SAM Objectives.
- ROI model based on findings.
- An executive summary.
The SAM Business Case advisory will enable you to:
- Build a strong case for SAM within your organisation supported by accurate intelligence (facts and figures), to strengthen your case.
- Compose a true representation of your organisation’s SAM estate.
Prices start from £5,000 + expenses.